Monday, September 15, 2008

I LOVE Imagination Movers ~


Ok, so this morning Hailey was watching the Disney Channel, and the Imagination Movers came on. I believe this is a new program, and this was the first time she had seen it, so she was really paying attention to it.

They sing alot of songs and dance around.... I was thinking these guyes were the loser retards from High School that no one wanted to date until the song "Clean your Room" came on! Hailey likes to dance to songs, and so she as twiliring around (so cute, I should get it on video) and dancing all over the room. Then she stopped to watch what was going on TV, and she saw them singing about cleaning up and they were putting toys away in a toy box.

Imagine my suprise when she walked over to her Little People box she had dumped on the floor half an hour earlier and started picking up the pieces and putting them away!!! I started to laugh, then I started to cry!! I have been trying to work with her picking up her mess, and she does alright, but she has never cleaned up without me prodding her to do so!!

So the next person I hear tell me that my child is not 2 years old, and should not be watching TV can KISS MY BUTT!! These guyes really ROCK my world!! ~

5 comments:

Jen said...

WHEN ARE THEY ON??????? =) My son needs some of that sister!!!

Bird is the Word said...

Jen ~ I think they are on at like 10 or 11... not sure, I do not usually watch the clock in the morning until nap time! ~ HAHA

Marc and Stacy said...

For real, girl! I don't care what anyone says about TV...Montana has learned so much from it. She talks up a storm, sings up a storm and has a memory like you wouldn't believe. I'm all about the education programs on the Disney Channel. Montana has been venturing to some of the Nick shows like Backyardigan's and Max and Ruby, so we haven't seen Imagination Movers new show yet. They used to just be a short in between the shows...they must've been popular enough to fill up a whole slot now. Nice...we'll have to check it out! I could always use a little help cleaning around the house! :)
Thanks for the tip!
Totally post a video of her dancing. :)

Kristen said...

Oh yeah, for sure. I know Camie really doesn't know what it is anyway, but she really likes the colors that are on Finding Nemo, etc. Not like she watches it, but she looks up every once in a while from playing with toys. I figure you can't be too anal in raising kids, ya know, just go with the flow, right???

That is awesome you found something that works!

Sara Marie said...

I use to see them on the little short shows Disney plays between shows. I always thought they looked a little, ehem, gay. But Ryder does love to dance (usually he prefers Justin Timberlake) so maybe I'll give those gay Imagination Movers another shot.