Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Babysitting ~

I might not be on the BLOG as much this week... I am in Sacramento watching my siblings while my parents go to Girls Camp...
Are you laughing??
I SURE AM...
These are my siblings still at home...

CRYSTAL who is 24 years old. She works part time at Wells Fargo, and is living with my parents because she is divorced from "the guy"... lets just say it was a good thing. I am sure my parents don't need me to really watch her, because she works they wanted supervision for my younger siblings...

SHARON is 20 years old. She does not currently work, and she is searching for a job. I am here to make sure she is job hunting AND being a good girl and not spending too much time with friends.

PRESTON is 16 years old. He has football practice, Young Men's, a Scout Camp and other little things he has to take care of.

All my siblings are OLD enough to "be home" alone, but my parents think they need supervision so they do not get into trouble.
I enjoy it. My siblings LOVE my kids, and help out alot with them as well. I don't mind being in Sacramento for a week... HELLO I live in Fresno... it "cools" down to like 70-75 most nights during the summer. In Sacramento I can open the doors a let the nice breeze run through the house...
ALSO my parents got a new Temperpedic Bed I get to sleep on while they are gone... This is going to be THE BEST SLEEP I have gotten in a while... the bed raises at the head and the feet, and it does a nice relaxing vibration that is to DIE for... the only thing missing is my hubby...


WE WILL MISS YOU MATT ~
So if I don't post as much, just know I am sleeping, relaxing and having FUN...

No comments: