Thursday, July 15, 2010

iLoveToCreate Focus Group ~

I was invited to enjoy a Focus Group at Matt's work yesterday evening. I went with my friend Amalia, and we REALLY enjoyed it. We got to tell our HONEST thoughts about new product to be released, and we even got to play with the new things. I am not sure if I am able to talk about the products we tested, but I have to tell you I can not WAIT for them to be available to US ALL!!
This was my first Focus Group, and I was glad to be able to participate. They had snacks available too, AND we got a gift for attending and giving our feedback. Besides the THREE cookies I ate I also got THIS:
AND a $20.00 Target Gift Card...
LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next focus group!!

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

Sweet!!!! I am so happy that you get to have those experiences so you can become even more craftier :-)