Saturday, July 17, 2010

Circus Time

Would you believe I have NEVER been to the circus...
I know I am a SHELTERED child, but it is true. My friend Megan invited me to go because she had an extra ticket, and I decided to make it a Mommy-Son date night...
Here Landon is before the circus looking at all the animals outside on display. He loved the ponies the elephants and the tigers SO much.
We got there early because they have a "meet-and-greet" if you go early with the Clowns. You can try on the clown clothes and everything!! We tried to get a picture with one of the clowns, but all Landon wanted to do was take his nose off...
We got to our AMAZING seats on the front row, and Landon could not resist trying to get a little closer to the tigers...
I am glad I was able to attend. It was a GREAT show, and I hope to take Hailey next year... to THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH...

2 comments:

makana said...

wow... you do live a sheltered life. You really missed out seeing the circus at good ole- Arco :) j/k.

Chris and Cortney Walker said...

Chris had never been either so we went two years ago! Duncan loved it! Looks like you guys did too!
Cortney