Friday, July 2, 2010

Back Street's Back ALRIGHT ~

Back Street as in the BACKSTREET BOYS my friends...
YES I went to the concert... don't judge me!! Amalia and I went last night. We had such a good time at the NKOTB concert, we figured we could give these guys a try...
They were OK... not great... just OK. Here we are WAITING for the show to start, our seats were nice, no one in front of us blocking our view...

Our tickets said it started at 7:30, so we got there at about 7:15. The OPENING act did not start until 8:30 AND he SUCKED!! He was HORRIBLE! I am not even going to tell you his name because then I would be giving him free publicity, and he was NOT GOOD! He sang a song about "Wanting to get me naked" and then his last song was about "When she turns 18, she does not have to do what you want her to" ... like telling his girlfriends father that when she is 18 his daughter will choose him over her dad... WHAT A DOOSH.
Anyways they started the actual concert at like 9:05... I could have put my kids to bed and THEN came to the concert! Luckily I was with one of my besties so we just talked the whole time. The funny thing is that I did not realize they sang some of the songs that I liked. I was like " Oh I like this song, wait THEY sing this??" SO FUNNY!
The main problem was that we were comparing them to NKOTB and there is just NO comparison. Most of the songs BSB played were slow romantic songs. And they would sing a new song between an old song. Amalia and I sat for probably HALF the show. Oh, and they were missing a team member, so that was a little weird. I mean I don't know when he left, but whatever. As you can tell I am SO over it... here we are near the end of the concert...
I know I look excited, but I assure you that was FAKE excitement...
They had some nice dancers and they had alright choreography, but nothing to write home about. I am glad I went because I needed to get out of the house away from the kids after today. Hailey got into my Bare Minerals Makeup, and that got me upset to say the least. I always have fun with my girl Amalia, and that is all that matters really. Good memories with GREAT friends! ~
LOVE YOU AMALIA! Thanks for getting me to go!!

1 comment:

makana said...

You crack me up! Wat to relive the memories. And I totally hear you on the makeup.. Jaedyn got into my BM yesterday too! Little girls....