Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Are YOU ready for some TWILIGHT??


The girls in my ward and I are hitting up the local Movie theatre today to see the TRILOGY...
Twilight, New Moon, THEN Eclipse...
I am SO excited about it, I am going to MAKE sure I get a nap during the day. (Twilight starts at 6:45 and Eclipse starts at midnight!!)
And since we are Stay At Home Mothers we are not able to spend ALL day long waiting outside the movie theater like the out of school teenie boppers are able to... so we have a schedule for all of us to take shifts. We are going to have a BLAST!
Are you a big Twilight Fan??
What makes this EVEN more fun is that these girls have gotten together for the last two movies and made shirts that had the Twilight or New Moon written on them...
I am not as DIE-HARD as them so I decided I would make a shirt I could wear to the next movie no problem...
What do you think???
TEAM
JACOB BABY!!

All done by HAND by yours truly... with the WONDERFUL things from my husbands work...
iLoveToCreate.com is making me a HAPPY HOMEMAKER with all the fun little things I get to use. Get yours and start LOVING to CREATE with me!!
This plus a shirt was all I needed! ~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL Oh Melissa, you are so cute! I love the shirt too.

Tiffany said...

I think you just wanted to have an excuse to show us all your nice, non-breastfeeding cleavage....ignore me, just a little jealous....