Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dog Dog or Kitty Cat ??

It really does not Matter which you call her...
Dog Dog
or Kitty Cat . . .
She won't answer me when I call her Hailey, but she did when I called her Kitty Cat. GO FIGURE.
I made her a sandwich for Lunch and she told me she needed cereal in a bowl.
When I gave it to her (after she ate the sandwich of course... I'm no pushover) THIS is what she did . . .
YEP she is eating the cereal out of the bowl like a DOG or a CAT . . .
WELCOME to my CRAZY LIFE!!
And YES Little Man has a HUGE bump under that band aid thanks to his big sister who shoved him down on the aggregate floor. She did that yesterday along with biting his thumb and leaving teeth marks for over 10 minutes... It made me cry... Not just like a little cry; like I was holding poor little man looking at the bump forming on his head and I was BAWLING... Yesterday was NOT a good day!! I have been praying today would be better and SO FAR SO GOOD!

No comments: