Monday, June 28, 2010

GLITTER ~

NO I am not talking about that HORRIBLE Mariah Carey Movie 'Glitter'... haha.
I am talking about THIS . . .
There are ALMOST no words.
Just some "words of advise" if you are going to let your kid play with the crayon-markers box... make sure you take out the glitter you put in there back before you had kids. I actually saw it in there, but I had NO idea she would know what it was enough to open it up and play with it...
Not only was glitter ALL over her, it was ALL over the table, the floor and the chair she was sitting in.
(little side note; she put her own panties on and they are backwards... hehe)
From the BOTTOM of her TOES...
To the TOP of her little head!

Thank you very much DYSON vacuum for helping mommy and daddy clean up the mess. Luckily for me this happened RIGHT before Matt got home from work, so he was able to enjoy the "hot mess" as well! This is one time I was GLAD she had taken all her clothes off . . . the clean up was a little easier.

2 comments:

makana said...

way to get pictures!

Candyland said...

She's a sparkly princess!