Thursday, June 24, 2010

Snails

This post might show just how ignorant I can be but whatever... I have better things to think about in life than the "LITTLE things", but it was just so fun the other night when the kids were playing with Snails in the front yard. It got me thinking... how do snails pro-create?? Sure I could google it, but while I was sitting there with my little ones looking at the snails I wondered . . .
And YES those are Hailey's hands picking up the baby snail... she has NO fear.
In fact Hailey found a family of snails. She brought them from the grass to the front step.
Did you know Snails Poo... I thought they needed to, but I never REALLY thought more about it until we saw one... Matt and I think Hailey literally scared the CRAP out of it...
She would hold her had still right next to the snails for them to slither up in it...
She would say " Oh Mommy WOOK... It's the BAAABY!"
She LOVED seeing these little things, and it was SO interesting watching them. She sure is a curious little loving girl when it comes to precious things like this...
And while Hailey was playing with the Snails...
Landon was running up and down the sidewalk to our front porch in his diaper.
Call me "white trash" if you want, but this kid is
 A-freakin-Dorable
 running around in his little diaper!
p.s. I STILL don't know how they pro-create... maybe I'll google it someday.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

First comment...I feel special. I love the pic of Landon in his diaper. You should get some of those Huggies jean diapers for just such an occasion. I picked up a few packs (they were on sale I had coupons...it was wonderful) and we joke about how Owen "poos in blue". Keep rocking the white-trashness...we do. :)